ECU Service Requests
Instructions For Completing A Service Request
- You must first contact Link Technical Support, which can be via email or phone. Our team will decide if the ECU needs to be returned.
- If the ECU is to be returned, the Tech Support team will supply you a Service Repair Form to be filled out. ECU’s received by us without a completed Service Repair Form first will not be accepted.
We operate Servicing and Technical Support between the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm (NZST) Monday to Friday. We are closed for weekends and public holidays. There is a two week shutdown over the Christmas and New Year holiday period.
Our Service Department offers the following:
- G1 Product – Limited testing, repairs and reconfiguring or upgrades. Minimum charge $150 then by the hour.
- G2 and G3 Product – Testing and repairs. Minimum charge $150* then charged by the hour.
- G4, V44, V88 – Testing and repairs. Minimum charge $150* then by the hour (when not covered by warranty)
- G4+, i44, i88 – Testing and repairs. Minimum charge $150* then by the hour (when not covered by warranty)
- EMX ECUs (pre G1) are not supported or serviceable.
Turn around time on these repairs and servicing are typically no longer than:
- G1 – 14 working days from receipt of ECU
- G2/3 – 7 working days from receipt of ECU
- G4, V44, V88 – 4 working days from receipt of ECU
- G4+, i44, i88 – 3 working days from receipt of ECU
In cases where additional time is required to resolve an issue, we will advise of the delay that could be expected.
*All pricing is excluding tax and/or duty and is in New Zealand dollars.