G4+ Atom II
Link are redefining what an entry level ECU should be.
The Atom runs on the proven Link G4+ platform, has full configurability and is rated to IP67, making it dust and waterproof.
The Atom can control up to 2 rotors or 4 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. This makes it ideal for naturally aspirated engines that just need a retune and don’t need all the extra sensors and features that come with our higher level ECUs.
- 2 x Digital inputs
- 2 x Temperature inputs
- 3 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 4 x Injection drives
- 4 x Ignition drivers
- 4 x Auxiliary outputs*
- +5V Sensor power supply
* unused ignition drives can also be used as auxiliary outputs
- 1x CAN bus
- 1 x thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Comes loaded with all of Link ECU’s standard features
- Onboard barometric pressure sensor
- 32Mb (4 MByte) of logging memory
- 20 general purpose tables
- Runs on PC Link software
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.