The boys at Revolution Motor Works in Orange County, California may have created the world’s craziest Mini. It is putting out a staggering 643whp at 31psi on E85. Meet a 2005 MINI Cooper S, called The Bomber. It comes equiped with:
- Revolution Motor Works 1.7L stroker with Carrillo rods and Arias Pistons and RMW Billet crank and RMW sleeves.
- Revolution Motor Works one off head, and one off cam. Full port with bigger valves and modified chamber and 12mm head studs (upgrade from 10mm stock).
- Revolution Motor Works intake manifold with a 3 inch throttle body.
- Link G4+ Xtreme, Tuned by Shanne Kimball, running traction control and rolling antilag and flex fuel.
- JCFab turbo kit using a EFR8374 Twin scroll T4 1.05 housing. He also built the Water to Air, and radiator and heat exchanger.
- Borg Warner speed sensor running to a Road Rage Gages translator then into the Link ECU for logging turbo speed.
- Four port boost controller running from the Link ECU with 6psi springs in the wastegates. Controlling boost over 45psi.
- Clutch Masters Twin Disk.
- Stock 6 speed Getrag with a Quaife LSD.
- Insane Shaft Axles for the power.
- FIC 2150’s.
- Walbro 450 with PWM control through the Link ECU and solid state relay.
- DW350 with PWM control through the Link ECU and solid state relay.
- Davis Craig 150 water pump PWM controlled through the ECU for the air to water.
To see this beast in action CLICK HERE