G4+ Thunder ECU
The Link G4+ Thunder ECU, with more of everything is the latest Engine Control Unit added to our extensive range.
Using the same pinout for the A & B connectors giving seamless upgrading from our other ECUs, the G4+ Thunder has 2 additional connectors (C & D) for increased capacity. This is the ECU for your high end applications requiring maximum performance, flexibility and tuning control, with the same sleek profile of our other “black” G4+ ECUs.
Some of the Thunder’s Features
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
- Lateral G (cornering)- Longitudinal G (acceleration / braking)- Vertical G
- Full motorsport features
- All Fury features
- Peak & Hold
- 100 channels of user variable logging
- K-type Onboard Thermocouple Inputs
- High accuracy for high temperature situations e.g. exhaust gas temperature sensing
- Digital Wideband Onboard (competitors are all analogue)
- E-throttle Controllers – for engines that have two electronic throttle bodies
- Knock Control Inputs – monitor each bank on a V engine
- Digital Inputs
- – Six can be differential reluctor (speed sensor) – ABS wheel speed sensors
- Analogue Inputs
- – Temperature- Pressure- Position
- Auxiliary Outputs
- Lights, solenoids, gauges, switches, relays etc
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.