The Force GDI is our first ECU built specially to control Gasoline Direct Injection engines.
As well as full GDI control, the Link G4+ Force GDI ECU offers on-board digital wideband, E-throttle control, high voltage injector and high pressure fuel pump management, plus all the other features you have come to expect from one of Link’s world leading Engine Control Units. The Force GDI is running on our proven Link G4+ platform, so you know it is going to work right out of the box.
- 10x digital inputs
- 4x temperature inputs.
- 11x analog inputs
- on-board wideband lambda controller
- 2x trigger inputs
- 2x knock inputs
- 4x High voltage injector drivers (60V 10/5A Peak/ Hold Current)
- 4x Ignition drivers
- 8x Auxiliary outputs (2 dedicated to E-Throttle – to be revised)
- +5V sensor power supply
- +8V sensor power supply
- 2x CAN Bus
- 1x serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- 1x Ethrottle controller
- onboard barometric pressure sensor
- 32MB of logging memory
- Trigger scope hardware
- Runs on PC Link software
- Uses G4+ Motorsport, Logging and CAN features
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.