G4+ Fury ECU
Shipped locked and must be enabled before use. This increases security of shipping and provides information on when an ECU is first used for warranty purposes.
The Link G4+ Fury ECU has on-board digital wide-band lambda and e-throttle.
Designed and built to be the best six cylinder engine management system on the market, the Link G4+ Fury ECU delivers the results.
- 10 digital input channels
- 4 analog temperature channels
- 9 analog volt channels
- 1 internal wideband lambda controller
- 2 trigger inputs
- 2 knock inputs
- 10 auxiliary output channels
- 8 peak and hold injection outputs
- 6 ignition outputs
- +5V sensor power supply
- +8V sensor power supply
- 2 CAN bus modules
- 1 serial (RS232) connection
- 1 USB tuning connection
ECU Other Features
- Internal electronic throttle control
- Internal barometric pressure sensor
- 32 Mbit of internal logging memory
- Trigger scope hardware
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.