G4+ Atom II
Atom II ECU – Link’s entry level ECU that blows the opposition away – half the size, all the technology!
Now with more refinements for the budget conscious. Full configurability, no preset inputs / outputs. Logging, motorsport, and even closed loop fuel if an external device is added. Industry standard waterproof connectors and mounting bracket are supplied with your G4+ Atom II.
- Dust and waterproof – IP66
- The loom (sold separately) is AVSS automotive quality cable
- The same mounting technology as our higher level ECUs
- A fully extruded mounting plate is included
- Mounting hardware is completely hidden for a fully professional installation
- Waterproof automotive plugs
- The same tuning features as our high-end ECUs – tuning is not compromised in this “entry level” ECU
- Full configurability, no preset input/outputs
- Closed loop fuel if external devices added, e.g. WideBand Controller
- Industry standard waterproof connectors and mounting bracket supplied with your G4+ Atom II
Atom G4+ Specifications
- Four injection drives
- Four ignition outputs
- Three analog inputs (you choose, oil pressure etc.
- Two temperature inputs (usually water and inlet air temperature)
- Two digital inputs (e.g. vehicle speed and logging switch – you choose)
- Four auxiliary outputs (e.g. fuel pump, fans, boost control, O2 heater etc.)
- One, thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- 5V out
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.